Educational Supports for Multicultural families Sunday Academy
Kolon Glotech provides educational supports for multicultural families to improve a quality of their life. Kolon Glotech signed MOU with Anyang Emmaus and Anyang art high school. Sunday Academy is managed by students from Anyang art high school and many volunteers by contributing their talents to those students.
- Classes in Sunday Academy
- Sunday academy provides many classes such as Math, English, Art, and Music for children and students and also special classes for their parents on every Sunday. We also operate a biblio-therapy program for elementary school students to help cultivating positive emotions.
- Programs for Multicultural Parents
- Women with International marriage are having a hard time adapting in a different culture in Korea and the hardest would be parenting. Many children of interracial marriages tend to struggle. We teach those mothers how they should properly raise their children.
- Various Events
- We provide many opportunities to form an intimate relationship among families with a variety of programs on special days. We also have time to show off what they have learnt in Sunday academy.